Elevated High School Building in Flood Zone
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Size: 124,628 Sq. Ft. of Insul-Deck
- Contractor: Roy Anderson Corp
- Description: Increased safety is built into schools made with concrete. With Insul-Deck elevated floors, they are stronger and safer in areas prone to hurricanes, floods, tornadoes or earthquakes.
Award Winning Retail and Multi-Family Complex
- Location: Vancouver Island, BC
- Size: 64,500 Sq. Ft
- Developer: Ladner Ventures
- Description: This project won the ICF Builder award for excellence in ICF construction. INSUL-DECK floors provide the advantages of low operating costs, durability of the structure over time (vs. wood), excellent fire ratings, and quiet condos despite being surrounded by bustling retail shops.
Tilt-Up Concrete Walls for Office Building
- Location: Southern, Ohio
- Size: 130,000 Sq. Ft.; Heights up to 21 feet
- Description: Tilt-Deck contributed significantly to the speeding up the construction of this medical office condominiums, a 75-acre, $100 million mixed-use campus
Insul-Deck meets Fire Separation Building Regulations for Multi-Level Condos
- Location: Staunton, VA
- Size: 30,000-40,000 Sq. Ft
- Description: This project was mostly sold in advance of construction. “Over 80% of these units were sold in advance,” said the developer’s representative. Prospective buyers could see in the design that the condos would be soundproof and energy efficient using Insul-Deck stay-in-place concrete forms for the floors and roofs.